– Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. Our picks and opinions are independent from USA TODAY’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Feeling overwhelmed by Amazon Prime Day? If so, you’re not alone. There are a lot of sales to sort through, so much so that it’s natural to feel a little overwhelmed.
Luckily for you, we’ve sorted through and vetted deals to find the ones worth your attention. We’ll update this post as the day goes on, but, for now, here are the best fashion deals for Prime Day.
New Republic Men’s Barclay Suede Driver
New Republic shoes are usually found via mens’ fashion subscription service Menlo House. Today, these loafers are $15 less than usual for Prime members only.
J. Crew Mercantile clothing
Did you know you can get J. Crew clothing on Amazon? Maybe not, but, hey, now you do. And today’s a pretty good day to learn about its existence, considering a bunch of their goods—like a slim-fit Oxford shirt and denim jacket—are all on sale.
Calvin Klein clothing
Let nothing come between you and your Calvins (sorry, we had to) with this excellent sale on jeans, t-shirts, and more.
Under Armour gear
Sneakers are fully in style right now. Take advantage of that by getting a sleek new pair of adidas tennis shoes at a 30% discount.
- Save up to 30% on basics from brands like Bali, Hanes, Dockers, and more
- Save up to 30% on select activewear from Champion, Spalding, and more
- Goodthreads Mens’ Patterned socks—$10.50 (save $4.50)
- Save up to 30% on select Lacoste clothing, shoes, and more
- Save up to 30% on select MVMT watches
- New Republic Men’s Ellroy Sneakers—$30 (new release)
- Save up to 60% on select Samsonite luggage
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.